ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
COMPANY: G. ANAGNOSTOPOULOS – CH.SIDIROPOULOS OE, KAS CLEANING
ADDRESS: 5 Agiou Georgiou Street, Pylea Thessaloniki
Tel: +30 2310 867188, +30 2310 822791
FAX: +30 2313 080 161
A. IN GENERAL
B. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Our Company, acting as a Process Controller, collects and maintains information that you voluntarily provide to us, as well as data obtained from third parties that are absolutely essential to our transactions. We may collect personal information from you when we sell products or provide you with a service of our Company, when you send us your resume to cover a job, when you work with the Company in the course of your business, when you use it our website or when you contact us.
Specifically, we may collect the following data categories:
– Personal information, such as name, date of birth, ID number, VAT number, or other identifiable information that may, where appropriate, be required to prove your identity where required by law
– Contact details such as home address or address of shipping and delivery of your products, home phone, mobile phone, fax, e-mail.
C. LEGAL PROCESSING BASE
The legal basis for processing your personal data is, where appropriate:
a) The fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations. You must disclose any personal data required to prepare and process our business relationship. Without this data we will not be able to process your request or even execute the contract between us.
b) Compliance with Company Legal Obligations or Public Interest Reasons If the required data is not provided to us, we may not be able to process your request or comply with our statutory obligations.
c) Ensuring the legal interests of the Company or third parties. In cases where you are required to provide data for this purpose, we will expressly state this. If we are not provided, we may not be able to process your request or respond to your wishes.
d) Your consent. If you have given your consent for specific purposes, the purposes arise from the corresponding content of that consent. In cases where you are required to provide data for this purpose, we will expressly state this. Unless they are provided to us, we will not be able to comply with your wish as set out in your consent. You may revoke your consent at any time without prejudice to the legality of the processing performed under the consent until revoked.
e) the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject enforcing the protection of personal data override those interests.
D. AIMS OF PROCESSING
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Execution of the transactions of the Company
a) for communication on any matter that may arise in the course of our transaction, such as drawing up / processing / bidding, processing of contracts entered into, execution / delivery of the order at your place, confirmation of your details and identification your response to specific queries / questions you ask us
b) for the collection of the price for our products or services and the issuance of statutory documents
c) to defend the legal rights of the Company before judicial or other authorities
d) to fulfill the Company’s compliance obligations with domestic and foreign supervisory authorities
e) ensuring the accuracy and accuracy of the data so that any transaction can be executed correctly
f) to communicate in the event of an existing risk relating to a vehicle or any other goods our Company has imported
E. DATA RECEIVERS
1. The recipients of your personal data to whom they are communicated are:
a) employees of the Company
b) the Company’s external partners, such as legal, insurance and other consultants, to which the Company entrusts the performance of specific actions
c) partners and service providers generally, to whom the data is transmitted, in order to process a request and / or to execute a contract with you or to secure legal interests, such as credit institutions or similar services
d) public bodies or judicial authorities such as public prosecutors, courts or tax authorities, to whom we are required to transmit personal data under mandatory legal provisions, within the scope of their powers, subject to confidentiality in all cases.
In addition to the above persons, personal data will not be further disclosed to third parties.
2. In the event of data being transmitted to our third parties, the Company will ensure that the processors perform the processing on its behalf and provide sufficient assurances for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing of personal data is safeguarded. of your rights.
3. Your authorized external affiliates may, where appropriate, have access to your information. Your information is disclosed to the above persons if the disclosure is necessary for the proper execution of the transaction and in order to ensure the high quality of the services provided by our affiliates.
F. MAINTENANCE TIME
We store your personal data only for as long as it takes to achieve the purposes contained in this document or in any of our contractual documents or – unless your consent has been granted – until you have withdrawn your consent. We further store your data within the required framework of their commercial and tax compliance obligations. In any case, this time shall not exceed twenty (20) years. After the expiry of the above period, personal data is destroyed. In particular, we delete your personal data immediately when their legal basis for processing is removed, if it is no longer necessary for the purpose of preparing and executing a contract, and if there is no other legal basis, in the event of your objection, unless further processing is permitted in accordance with relevant legal provisions, if we are obliged to do so for other lawful reasons and in any event after twenty (20) years.
It is specifically noted that the CVs you may send to us to fill a job in the Company are kept in the Company’s file for six (6) months after their dispatch to the Company, and are therefore deleted.
In cases where the retention of personal data is necessary for the exercise or protection of legal rights of the Company before judicial or other authorities provided by the applicable law, this period shall be extended until the end of the period where such data is no longer necessary. for the above purposes.
We make every effort to minimize over time the personal data we use, as well as whether we can keep it anonymous so they can no longer associate with you or identify you. In this case, we may use them without further notice.
G. COMPANY COMMUNICATION AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
By law the law on protection against the processing of personal data has the right to:
1. Request access to your personal data, and in particular you can obtain information about what personal data about you is or has been processed, the purposes for which we process it, the categories of recipients to which it is sent, their scheduled retention period and their origin.
2. To object at any time and oppose the processing of the data concerning you, to request the deletion of your data and to forward your data to another controller without objection from the Company or to request the Company to provide direct transmission to another controller.
3. Ask for the correction of your personal data we hold. This enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we have about you.
4. Ask for restriction on the processing of your personal data for specific purposes only if the accuracy of the data is questioned or the processing is not legal.
5. Revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in the event that processing takes place with your consent. In this case, their processing will be stopped by us, without affecting the legality of any processing until your consent has been withdrawn.
6. Submit a Report / Complaint to the Competent Supervisory Authority [Personal Data Protection Authority, 1 Kifissias Ave. 115 23, Athens, tel: 210 6475600, fax: 210 6475628, e-mail addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org].
The Company has the right to refuse your request for the deletion of your personal data if data protection is necessary to establish, exercise or uphold its or third party’s legal rights.
For any communication between us or any questions you may have regarding the processing of personal information, you may contact us either by mail at:
Company: G. ANAGNOSTOPOULOS – H.SIDIROPOULOS OE, KAS CLEANING
Address: Agiou Georgiou 5, Pylea Thessaloniki
Tel: +30 2310 867188, +30 2310 822791
FAX: +30 2313 080 161
H. COMPANY OBLIGATIONS
The Company is obliged to take all reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of data processing and their protection against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, tampering, prohibited dissemination or access by any and all other forms of unlawful processing.